Sometimes we reach a point in our relationships when we see no future to it and feel that there just is not point continuing it. Some people are are mature enough to understand this as a Mutual thing, and work out between themselves. Some people find it hard to let go, and keep wanting to give it a try one last time. Some people find it hard when the other person won’t just let go. And sometimes you want to just leave, without leaving any bitter memories. These are some Good Break-Up Quotes for those occasions.
Sometimes it is hard to write a good bye letter, and it is not fair to break up by text message. You want to a write nice letter appreciating all that you have done for each other, and leave with good memories, and words fail you, you can use some these good break up quotes as fillers. Some of the other are just to make you feel good.
Now If you are looking for Acerbic quotes, or sad quotes about break ups, or even one that have a shade of Anger and resentment, these are not those. As the title suggest, these good break-up quotes are more positive and don’t have any bitterness or negativity. We also have different pages on Sad break up quotes, Angry Break Up quotes and even Funny break up quotes for those who are happy that they broke up with good memories instead of trying to tolerate each other, and give endless last chances to each other.
1) If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.
Don’t agree with this? This doesn’t mean that next person that comes along is your true love, but there always is someone out there who is just right for you. Not everyone is lucky enough to let go of the wrong person to find the right one. Oh! I love this.
2) It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
~Alfred Lord Tennyson
Some people have never even known love, and you have. You also now have someone to compare to, because the best is not over yet. You will certainly find that someone who are made just for you.
3) When a love comes to an end, weaklings cry, efficient ones instantly find another love, and the wise already have one in reserve.
Hahaha.. This is a Hilariously funny break up quotes, and but how true is that? I mean, not every one can pull this off, but when you see that the Boat isn’t going to float much longer, it is time to prepare a lifeboat eh?
4) Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
Trust Dr Seuss to come up with such a gem. You can smile for all the good reasons, but cry for only one reason. You can smile back at all the good things that happened. You can smile that something that was never going to work out is ultimately over. You can smile at all the good things that will happen from now on and it can only go uphill from there. You can smile all the fresh meat that you will meet ..
5) There is a time for departure even when there’s no certain place to go.
Why remain stuck is a spot when you can move on to greener pastures?
Couldn’t have put it better.
6) Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
Always remember this. Letting go takes a lot of strength, and this is inner strength that we all have. Bring it on.
7) Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you’re with an individual who isn’t moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain’t going to work.
Never knew that Usher could speak these words of wisdom. Time to compile some quotes by these guy..
8 ) I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.
9) Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
10) Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
~M. Kathleen Casey