Here is a great infographic/comic from http://chrisguillebeau.com/ on how to be Average. 11 ways to be Unremarkably Average to be precise:
1) Accept what people tell you at face value.
2) Don’t question Authority
3) Go to college because you want to go, not because you want to learn something.
4) Sit at a desk 40 hours a week for an average 10 hours of productive work.
5) Go overseas once or twice in your life, always to some place safe and easy
6) Get the largest mortgage you can qualify and spend the next 30 years paying for it.
7) Don’t try to learn another Language, everyone else will eventually learn English.
8) Think about writing a book but never do it.
9) Think about starting your own business but never do it.
10) Don’t stand out or draw attention to yourself
11) Jump through hoops, check off boxes.
[* Click images for larger view.There are 3 images]
No related posts.